BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Who's that girl?



It's Madi! She got her first haircut a couple of days ago - that's right, no pair of scissors had even touched her hair - and she's 3 and a half for goodness sake! I guess I just never took the time to get it done - just too easy to let it grow and grow. Since it's so curly, I never really have to "fix" it - except for an occasional bow. When she would watch her brothers get their hair cut she told me she NEVER wanted that done to her! So as I was combing her wet hair out after a washing (which I admit is a chore), I said "you need a haircut, girl - this hair is down to your waist!" She said "OK!" Exactly two hours later we were at the salon to see "Mrs. Terri" before she could change her mind! She did so good - didn't even flinch and got a the all-important sucker after it was over. Later that day, Kristen decided to straighten it to see what it would look like!




... Love this one - flashing a peace sign with an attitude!

0 comments: