BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Blogging? Oh yeah....

Well it seems like I have been MIA on this blogging thing! Truth be told, I'm developing a slight addiction to Facebook :) - at least when I get computer time - gotta share with 5 other people in this household!

There's been a lot going on since Thanksgiving believe it or not, and I'll start with a couple of pictures from Kristen's Christmas Dance at Chaffin. She loves getting dressed up and she had a blast doing so with her good friends - she really does have the BEST friends anyone could ask for, such a sweet and encouraging group of girls - praise God!


And while my oldest is too busy growing up (way too fast), I want to be sure and enjoy my "little" princess while she's still little! I love this picture - one of those rare instances where she let me fix her hair!


0 comments: