BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with our precious family down in Waldron at the home of Russ's aunt and uncle. As usual we ate waaaaaaay too much. The weather was perfect and we were treated to an awesome annual football game between the boy cousins and girl cousins. Ummm, not sure who exactly won....


The girls' team, complete with jerseys.



The boys' team



The Tyler clan - all 18 of us!



The Tyler's, the Hullender's, the Jeffery's, and the Bass's


**I don't want to leave my parents out: they were busy cooking and serving meals at their local Salvation Army. It's something they've done for several years now - I'm so proud of them!!! I love my whole family and so blessed to have each one of them in my life!

0 comments: