BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

The dance...


Well I get a little emotional with "firsts" and "lasts"... Friday night was a "first"... Clay attended his school's Christmas Dance - as a 7th grader, this was his first one. He had a great time and I don't think I embarrassed him TOO bad with my obsessive picture taking. :) He met up with his friends at a home for snacks and pictures, then went to the dance, then out to Chilis for dinner with about 20 friends. Afterward, I was hoping for a complete run down of everything (like I'm accustomed to from Kristen!)... but no... I got "yep, it was fun." And that's it. I had to slowly pry little details out of him over the next couple of days... guess that's how it is with boys!


Clay and his date Logan -they looked really nice :)


Yep, they're 7th graders...



Group shot



Just the guys... Ty, Christian, Clay, Luke, Andrew, and Rush



0 comments: