BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry (White!) Christmas

We had a wonderful celebration of Christ's birthday ~ the first "white" Christmas I remember having since we've lived here! The kids were so excited to see the flakes start falling Christmas Eve. Later, Russ and Kristen braved icy roads at midnight to get some packages delivered to a local family. I think that experience was the most valuable gift my daughter received this Christmas, and I praise God that she and her dad got to make that memory! The next morning we read the Christmas story, exchanged gifts, and played in the snow. After having our morning together, we bundled up and headed to Springdale to be with our extended family. It was such a great day, I really didn't want it to end. I love having my kids home during Christmas break, and I'm trying to soak it all in before January 4, when schedules begin to rule our home again! Here's a few pictures that represented our day ~


















1 comments:

Sharon said...

Your kids are soooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!