BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My first post!

Ok, it seems I'm always a step behind the times, but I finally decided to take a dive into blogging! I don't know how I've convinced myself that I actually have the time to post, or that anyone would be interested in the daily happenings of my family, but I'm going to give it a whirl. :) I think more than anything I want to have a "record" of life in this household at the height of it's craziness. What I wouldn't give to have started when my 14-year-old was little!! What a great piece of family history I would have maybe had.... Regardless, there's no time like the present!

Also, I used to love, love, love to write, if only for myself, so perhaps this will be an appropriate outlet for me to rediscover that.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you have a blog now! All the blogs that I read are from friends from the southern part of the state. I think you'll enjoy it. I was never one for journaling, but I really enjoy blogging for some reason!