BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bragging rights

Big stuff going on in the lives of my kids - the days are flying by - so I'm indulging in some accolades:

Kristen - Handling beautifully a tough slate of pre-AP classes, along with flute, majorette, swimming, and a social life. It's hard for me to see her when she's stressed, but it's an opportunity for her to lean on Christ's strength when hers is gone. She had all-region choir contest in Russellville this past weekend and placed #26 - not bad for a girl that refuses to sing in front of anyone (anyone that she knows, that is ;)

Clay - HUGE game last week! He had an interception and ran it 60 yards for a touchdown. Followed that play with recovering a fumble. I love my #11!

Jake - Every week he manages to get a paper on the "Good Work Wall" at school - he is lovin' first grade - may it continue until 12th :)

Madi - Mastered the front roll and does it constantly. She also loves to hold on to the chair, kick one leg out and do "ballet" moves. We could possibly have a dancer in the family!

Ok... I admit there was also some bad judgements, lost assignments, whining, and temper tantrums (I won't say who was who ;), but I am so grateful for these four blessings - not sure what the flip I did to deserve them!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Way to go Tyler kiddos!! What a blessing!