BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Picture Time....


Those words send a feeling of dread to every mother, I think - well at least it does for me! The pressure to make sure everyone is somewhat coordinated and in a reasonably good mood, not to mention keeping faces scratch and bruise-free (a challenge for my little ones!), hoping you have decent weather on the day of the appointment, and finally, anticipating at least ONE shot in which everyone is looking in the same direction with a pleasant look on their face (ha - check out Madi in the pic above)! Well, I have to say this one went well. As long as I was pumping Madi with candy and using bribery with Clay and Jake (Kristen was easy - the girl loves the camera ;) - it was actually a pleasant experience. Of course our favorite photographer, Bob Dyer, made everything turn out great.
Here's a few favorites:









3 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!!!!

Sharon said...

Very pretty!! Adorable pictures! OMG...YOUR HAIR IS STRAIGHT! I have NEVER NEVER seen it straight! So pretty, but caught me by surprise!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! O my you are all just gorgeous (even you Russ) lol.
Clay looks 16..scary!