BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

~Cinderella~

Katie, Avery, Emily, Grace, Katie, Kristen, Vyvy


Last night was such a treat! I took 4-year-old Madi to see a high school production of "Cinderella" and it far exceeded my expectations. I was blown away by the young talent in the cast.... wow! It was even more special because one of Kristen's good friends, Grace, was playing the lead. SHE WAS AMAZING! Another good friend, Alexis, played one of the step-sisters... she was absolutely hilarious.... I felt like a proud mom even though they are not my daughters! What touched me even more was the fact that Kristen and the friends above in the picture camped out in my living room for a couple of afternoons prior to the play and created these cute t-shirts... they wore them to school yesterday and then to the play in order to support and encourage Grace and the rest of the cast. I'm so proud of these girls... high school can be such a stressful place, but it makes it all worth it when your girlfriends are your biggest fans.

Close up of the poem they made up and wrote on the t-shirt
(Kristen did the cute artwork - sure didn't get that talent from me!)

0 comments: