BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Majorette shoot, well sort of...


Well it's time to store away the sparkly outfit, until next year hopefully! Tryouts will be in the spring which will bring the usual wave of "stress" upon our household. Normally the majorette line gets professional pics taken in the fall, but this year's option was a simple pose on the football field. Kristen wanted a little more variety than that, so we took the cheap way out.... we stole about 30 minutes of free time and took advantage of a beautiful afternoon yesterday. I grabbed my trusty old Kodak and we walked out to a small lake behind our neighborhood. ( They turned out better than I expected, although they don't look very clear here on blogger.)

She's growing up so fast... I'm trying to soak in every moment I have with her!










2 comments:

Sharon said...

She is breathtakingly beautiful!

Jennifer said...

She is gorgeous. I am sure Russ has his shotgun ready to keep the boys at bay. ;)