BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Homecoming Dance

The homecoming football game was played on Friday night, so the dance on held the next night on Saturday. Ahh, another day to primp and prepare! Kristen had a great time getting ready with her friends, while waiting for the "dates" to pick them up. They all went to Cheddars for dinner, then to the dance. Midnight eventually struck, and we're back to reality! :)


Some of the girls who got ready together



The awkward corsage moment... who invented this ritual anyway??



Kristen and her date, Austin, posing for a pic



Kristen and friend Katie



The girls - so beautiful!



The whole group - the guys cleaned up well too!


Kristen and Austin, maybe I'm prejudiced, but I thought they were stunning!



I shot this randomly as Austin and Kristen were driving off... later I realized
this is the FIRST time my little girl actually left... in a car... with a boy!!!

0 comments: